RITTER R130 - SINGLE SPINDLE HORIZONTAL BORER
Designed for a dedicated and accurate boring center with single, double or triple spindle boring capability. Stile and rail boring set-up features help eliminate costly mistakes, rejected parts and increase production efficiency. The workpiece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp, and there is full adjustability of the index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
- Single spindle head
- 7/16-14 Female Threaded Collet
- 0.75 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2" Adjustable Boring Depth
- (4) Material Positioning Stops
- 2" Bore Clamping Cylinder
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- 3450 RPM Spindle Speed
- 6" X 20" Table Area
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Electrical: 110/120V, 60Hz, 20A
- Air: 2 CFM at 80 – 100 PSI
- Work Height: 40"
- Footprint: 24" x 24"
Shipping Weight: 381 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 38” X 38” X 55”
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.