RITTER R113 - 13 Spindle Single Row Line Drill
The RITTER R113 is the entry level model in the line drills RITTER has to offer. The R113 Mini Drill is both affordable and built to last. The R113 is a multi-spindle drill used for adjustable shelving. No more using templates that wear out quickly and lose accuracy. The R113 machine is easily adjustable for entry and exit points, and cleanly allows the user to repeat the drill hole pattern with indexing pins on both the left and right hand side of the machine. The rear fence is adjustable allowing you to set your row offset from the edge.
- 13-Spindle Gear Driven Drill Head on 32mm Centers
- (7) Right Hand, (6) Left Hand
- 60" Back Fence with (4) Adjustable Material Stops
- Right and Left Hand Work Stations
- (2) Spring Loaded Index Pins
- (2) Spring Operated Material Clamps
- Manually Actuated Boring Cycle
- Spring Return Up Stroke
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Drive Motor: 0.75 HP
- Spindle Centers: 32mm
- Collet Size: 10mm
- Throat Capacity: 8"
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.25"
- Electrical: 110V, 1Ø, 60Hz, 15A
- Air: N/A
- Work height: 33.25″
- Footprint: 38″ x 60″
- Table Area: 20″ x 48″
Shipping Weight: 508 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 42″ L x 64″ W x 76" H
RITTER R113 Gallery
RITTER R113 Videos
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.