RITTER R8043 - FOUR SPINDLE HORIZONTAL BORER
The RITTER R8043 was designed for heavy-duty production boring applications. Spindles are designed with multiple bearings to avoid spindle drift and fatigue. Spindle centers are easily adjusted to accommodate multiple spindle boring patterns. The fixed table work height easily accommodates electronic and manual material stop systems and tables. The spindle height above the table is adjusted from the front of the machine for easy operator access.
- (2) 1 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- (2)-Double Spindle Gear Head, 1" Centers
- Belt Driven, 3,450 Spindle RPM
- 1-1/4" - 11" Adjustable Spindle Centers
- 7/16-14 R/H Female Threaded Collets
- (2) 3.00"Bore Clamping Cylinder
- (2) End Boring T-Fences
- Right Angle Tee Fence Set
- Adjustable Clamp Cylinder Height and Centers
- 1/4" NPT Filter, Regulator and Lubricator
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Boring Depth: 0"-3"
- Spindle Height Adjustment:
- Electrical: 230V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 10A or 460V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 5A
- Air: 80-100 PSI
- Work Height: 36"
Table Area: 12" X 24"
- Footprint: 40" x 40"
- R8041 – 230V, 1Ø, 60Hz
Shipping Weight: 1125 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 52” X 43” X 63”
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.