RITTER R200E/A Face Frame Assembly Table
Screwed together face frame construction provides for the most efficient and economical methods for joining frames. Flush and tight joint construction is provided for all types of wood. Elimination of dowel boring and insertion, clamping time and joint misalignment provide up 50% time reduction in frame production. The ability to disassemble and reposition a joint creates less loss of material in case of errors in the joint location. No glue required.
- 5'x12' Assembly Table
- 45 Degree Vertical Easel
- Hold Down Beam with (5) Adjustable Hold Down Cylinders
- Squaring Bars on Left, Right and Bottom Sides
- 1" Thick Laminated Surfaced Table
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- (1) Coilhose for Pneumatic Screw Gun
- Screw Gun Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Usable Table Area: 58.5" x 141"
- Footprint: 165" L x 48" D
- Electrical: N/A
- Air: 100 PSI
- R200A - Face Frame Assembly Clamp Arm
Shipping Weight: 1250 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 68" X 169" X 30" H
Material thickness variations do not create misalignment at the face side. This is provided by clamping the material down with the R200A clamp beam. Tight joint construction is provided by the screws being used as the tightening force, not side clamping pressure. The screw angle is adjustable to allow for 5/8” or thicker material.