RITTER R19F - 23 Spindle Single Row Line Drill
The RITTER R19F is the mid level model in the line boring drills that Ritter Machinery has to offer. The R19F is both affordable and built to last. The R19F is a multi-spindle drill used for adjustable shelving. No more using templates that wear out quickly and lose accuracy. The R19F machine is easily adjustable for entry and exit points, and cleanly allows the user to repeat the drill hole pattern with indexing pins on both the left and right hand side of the machine. The rear fence is adjustable allowing you to set your row offset from the edge. The pneumatic cycle allows hands free operation of the machine by using a foot pedal.
- 23-Spindle Gear Driven Drill Head on 32mm Centers
- (12) Right Hand, (11) Left Hand
- 60" Back Fence with (4) Adjustable Material Stops
- Right and Left Hand Work Stations
- (2) Spring Loaded Index Pins
- (2) Spring Operated Material Clamps
- Adjustable Boring Depth
- Pneumatic Driven Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Drive Motor: 3 HP
- Spindle Centers: 32mm
- Collet Size: 10mm
- Throat Capacity: 12"
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.25"
- Electrical: 230V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 20A or 460V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 10A
- Air: N/A
- Work height: 38.25″
- Footprint: 36″ x 60″
- Table Area: 14″ x 48″
- R19F1 – 230V, 1Ø, 60Hz (2 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC)
Shipping Weight: 645 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 44″ L x 64″ W x 77" H
RITTER R19F Gallery
RITTER R19F Videos
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.