RITTER R46 - 46 Spindle Double Row System Drill
The RITTER R46 is part of the frameless cabinetry system drills RITTER has to offer. The R46 is ideal for cabinet and closet system
panels requiring more than two rows of system holes for hardware functions. The fixed position top drilling heads provide rigid panel control for precise hardware system hole location. Single point panel referencing fence accurately locates all hardware system
holes from the fence with the use of fence mounted stops and indexing pins. Linear bearing drill row adjustment on precision ground beam provides positive drill row positioning. Quick set drill head index stops allow for rapid hole row location from the single point fence. Back fence head nesting allows for third row applications.
- (2) 23-Spindle Gear Driven Drill Head on 32mm Centers
- (24) Right Hand, (22) Left Hand
- 4"-24" Centers Between Rows
- Digital Readout Front Head Position Display
- Precision Linear Head Ways
- (4) Quick Set Drill Head Position Stops
- Rear Drill Row Nesting
- 48" Back Fence with (4) Adjustable Material Stops
- Right and Left Hand Work Stations
- (2) Air Index Pins
- (2) Spring Operated Material Clamps
- (2) Position Drill Depth Stop Turret
- Pneumatic Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Drive Motor: 3 HP
- Spindle Centers: 32mm
- Collet Size: 10mm
- Throat Capacity: 24"
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.25"
- Electrical: 230V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 20A or 460V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 10A
- Air: 80-100 PSI, 2CFM
- Work height: 39″
- Footprint: 48″ x 43″
- Table Area: 30″ x 48″
- H695 - 5mm LH Brad Point Bit 10mm Shank 57mm OAL
- H694 - 5mm LH Brad Point Bit 10mm Shank 57mm OAL
- Digital rear head location display
- R23 - Single Row System Drill
Shipping Weight: 1430 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 56″ L x 55″ W x 74" H
RITTER R46 Gallery
RITTER R46 Videos
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.