RITTER R76 -76 SPINDLE CNC SINGLE ROW DRILL SYSTEM
The Ritter R76 a closet system drill part of the panel master series. The R76 is a CNC single row system drill with programmable drill row location and boring depth. The R76 is used for drilling full length closet panels in a single process. The drill row ball screws and linear rails provide for precision drill row location. The servo driven ball screw table feed control allows for precision drill depth control and through feed boring.
- 76-Spindle Gear Driven Drill Head
- (39) Right Hand, (36) Left Hand
- Touch Screen HMI
- Twin Ball Screw Drill Row Positioning
- Triple Precision Table Guide Rails
- Twin Ball Screw Boring Stroke Control
- Programmable Boring Depth, Servo Driven
- 108" Back Fence with (4) Adjustable Material Stops
- Right and Left Hand Work Stations
- (4) Pneumatic Material Clamps
- (4) Spring Operated Material Clamps
- Center Beam Mounted Cycle Start Button
- (2) Emergency Stop Buttons
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications:
- Drive Motors: 3 HP
- Spindle Centers: 32mm
- Collet Size: 10mm
- Throat Capacity: 24"
- First to Last Spindle: 2,400mm (94.488")
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.25"
- Electrical: 230V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 60A or 460V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 30A
- Air: 2 CFM at 80 – 100 PSI
- Work height: 36″
- Footprint: 54″ x 136″
- Table Area: 30″ x 108″
Shipping Weight: 4,432 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 120″ L x 63″ W x 83" H
RITTER R76 Gallery
RITTER R76 Videos
R76 Drill Through
R76 Pecking Cycle
Operator is able to set the step increment for the cycle.
Need More Information?
Give Ritter Machinery a call today or find your local Ritter Distributor here.