RITTER R853 - Horizontal/Vertical Drawer Drill
Designed for a dedicated and accurate boring center with single or multiple part capability. Operation sequence features help eliminate costly mistakes, rejected parts and increases production efficiency. Operator safety is greatly enhanced.
- 13-Spindle Gear Driven Drill Head
- (7) Right Hand, (6) Left Hand
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- Backfence with Dust Clearance
- Machined Steel Work Table
- Horizontal / Vertical Boring Fence System
- Horizontal / Vertical Material Clamp System
- Adjustable Boring Depth Turret
- (2) Dust Collection Ports
- Emergency Stop Button
- Tooling Not Included
Technical Data and Specifications
- Drive Motor: 2 HP
- Spindle Centers: 32mm
- Collet Size: 10mm
- Maximum Material Thickness: 0.75"
- Maximum Drawer Box Height: 14"
- Boring Depth Adjustment: 0-2"
- Electrical: 230V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 5A or 460V, 3Ø, 60Hz, 2.5A
- Air: 5 CFM at 80 – 100 PSI
- Work height: 34″
- Footprint: 40″ x 45″
- Table Area: 12" x 24"
Shipping Weight: 1,005 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 55″ L x 46″ W x 57" H
RITTER R853 Gallery
RITTER R853 Videos
• Backfence allows for positioning of both vertical and horizontal boring without machine set-up.
• Boring depth is controlled by the quick-change turret for different boring depth as required.
• Chip clearance is provided for by the backfence design to eliminate dust and chip build-up.
• Boring bits are guarded for operator safety.
• Unlimited drawer box width and depth.
• Maximum drawer box height is 16".
• Capacity for 5mm to 8mm dowels.
• Upper cabinet cases to 16" deep can also be accommodated.